Buy Birth Control Online: FAQs
In this article, we’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions that you need to keep in mind to buy birth control pills online.
Everyone understands the need for taking proper birth control measures. Unwanted pregnancy can be a disaster at all levels. Today, there are many ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Thanks to the multiple online pharmacies, it is possible to order birth control options online. However, people still have any queries regarding online birth control purchases. We hope to resolve a few of these queries through this post.
Buying Birth Control Online: FAQs
1. Is It Safe To Buy It Online?
People who are not accustomed to buying products ask this question. They are not sure whether it is advisable to purchase birth control medicines online. They also have doubts about whether online products are as reliable. We think it is completely safe to purchase birth control products online from reliable retailers online. You may have to conduct the necessary checks regarding the retailer. You may also check the reviews and when assured, go ahead and make the purchase.
2. Can I Also Purchase IUDs?
Yes, it is possible to purchase IUDs online. There are several reliable online retailers that sell IUD online. You get to pick from copper IUDs and hormonal IUDs. You may sometimes require a prescription to purchase these birth control devices online.
In some online pharmacies, there are online medical consultants to help you make the right choice of IUDs. You can ask your queries regarding IUDs online before you make the purchase.
3. What Are The Payment Options?
Most of the online pharmacies today have several modes of payment open. You can make payment for your purchase through net banking sites. You may also use credit and debit cards to make online payments. There are also several online wallets that allow you to make quick payments online. You can choose the option that best suits you.
4. What To Check Before Purchasing Birth Control Online?
Many people are still not accustomed to making an online purchase of birth control options. That is why they don’t know what to check. Here we have stated some things to check while making an online purchase of birth control options:
- If you are getting birth control online, make it a point to check the expiry date of the product. The product may not show the desired effect post its expiry date.
- It is important to make sure that the online pharmacy is a reliable retailer of medicines and birth control options. You need to check whether it is licensed and authorized for the same.
- Check the information shared regarding the birth control medicines or birth control products that you purchase. Rely only on online retailers that provide complete information regarding these products.
- Compare rates of birth control products on different sites. It will help you understand whether these products are being sold at the right price.
- You also need to read the terms and conditions of the site carefully. Take time to read the return and refund policy of the site as well. It will help you know what happens if the wrong medicine or product is delivered to your door.
- Take time to read the shipping policy of the site. It will help you understand when you can expect the products at your home. It will also help you understand whether the product will be delivered at your address. You will also get to know how much extra will be charged for the delivery of products to your address.
5. How Long Does The Delivery Take?
The online delivery time for birth control medicines and birth control products may vary from one store to another. There are a number of factors that may affect the delivery time. Here we have listed a few of these factors:
- The distance of the delivery location from the store location.
- Delivery cycles followed by the store.
- The size of orders from a particular location.
Most of the online stores offer special discounts and offers for bulk purchases.
6. Do I Need A Prescription To Buy Birth Control Online?
Some stores may insist on a doctor’s prescription for birth control pills. However, medicines that are available offline without a prescription are available online too. You can check this information on the store from where you purchase.
7. What Are Some Money-Saving Tips?
There are many ways a buyer can save money while buying birth control medicines online. Here we have listed some simple and effective ways:
- Purchase your medicine orders in bulk. This will help to save a good deal of money.
- Purchase generic medicines. These are cheaper than branded medicines but have the same effect.
- First-time buyers enjoy special discounts on several of the online stores.
- You can also enjoy added discounts when you refer friends and relatives to online stores.
- If you purchase within the specified shipping limit, no shipping charges are levied. Look for stores in your vicinity.
8. What About Prescriptions?
Yes, many of the modern online pharmacies have a consulting doctor available. The doctor helps to check whether the medicine is required. He also helps you to choose the right medicine or birth control method through the consultation.
This is an effective method to get your birth control pill prescribed. You may also ask all queries regarding birth control to the online consulting doctor.
Buy Birth Control Online: Wrap Up
Unwanted pregnancy can be a nightmare for most couples. Thanks to technology, now it is possible to purchase birth control options online. You do not have to move out of your house. You just need to place your order and will have it delivered to the door. All you need to have is a laptop or a mobile phone and a good internet connection. This will allow you to surf the different products in the store. You need to click the products you need to the cart and place order. It will then be delivered to your door.
July 28, 2020 Sam Bell