Shipping: WORLD WIDE
USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom (UK), Spain, Europe, Japan, Norway, Vietnam, Switzerland, Italy, Malaysia, Croatia, Sweden, Denmark... etc
Active Ingredient : Organone
Strengths : 0.12mg/0.015mg
Express USPS Priorty Mail Delivery : 1 To 4 Days
Average Delivery : 10 To 12 Working Days
Expire Date : 10/03/2023
Buy NuvaRing Online | Vaginal Ring: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & Precautions
NuvaRing, which is a hormonal Birth Control ring, has estrogen and progestin present in it. A safe and convenient contraceptive method that is flexible and made of transparent plastic to insert into the vagina. By placing into the desired area as per the healthcare provider’s instructions, NuvaRing releases hormones to prevent pregnancy. These hormones stop ovulation as ovaries don’t release an egg.
|Package||New Customer Price||Return Customer Price||Add To Cart|
|1 0.12mg/0.015mg (Nuvaring)||
$34 Per Pill
$30.6 Per Pill
|3 0.12mg/0.015mg (Nuvaring)||
$33 Per Pill
$29.7 Per Pill
|6 0.12mg/0.015mg (Nuvaring)||
$25.83 Per Pill
$23.25 Per Pill
9 0.12mg/0.015mg (Nuvaring)
$27.67 Per Pill
$24.9 Per Pill
12 0.12mg/0.015mg (Nuvaring)
$24.92 Per Pill
$22.43 Per Pill
Everything you need to know to buy Nuvaring online & How to use it?
The ring works in a way that three weeks application is necessary, while in the fourth-week women can stay away from it. This removal in the 4th week allows menstruation to occur. So, the same procedure of new NuvaRing insertion into the vagina after the 4th week and following the time frames as per doctor’s instructions can help Birth Control happen.
NuvaRing insertion and removal
- NuvaRing usage generally happens in a 4-week cycle.
- Wash hands clean and dry them before removing NuvaRing from the foil pouch.
- Press the sides of NuvaRing by placing it between thumb and index finger as insertion happens smoothly. Standing with one leg up, lying down, or squatting can be flexible positions to insert NuvaRing easily.
- Then the folded ring can be pushed gently into the vagina.
- There can be an alternative for insertion of NuvaRing, in the form of the applicator that is separately available in the market may.
- Insert the first NuvaRing in the vagina and maintain it in place for three consecutive weeks. Always keep a regular check whether NuvaRing is in the vagina to avoid pregnancy.
- Wash hands clean before removing the NuvaRing.
- Create a hook shape with the index finger under the forward rim. Else, hold the edge between the middle finger and index finger.
- After completion of NuvaRing, Gently pull out NuvaRing.
Precautions while using NuvaRing
- A keen note on insertion and removal of NuvaRing with right timings before and after the menstrual cycle is so important.
- The seven days break with the removal of NuvaRing usually causes a menstrual period to occur.
- Exactly after a week break, apply a new NuvaRing at the same time that you inserted the first NuvaRing.
- Other contraceptive methods such as a cervical cap, vaginal diaphragm, and female condom are never a suggestion as back-up methods of birth control. These back-up contraceptive methods may interfere with the positioning of NuvaRing as consumption is over.
- Products such as spermicides, vaginal yeast, or tampons can be used in parallel as they don’t impact the use of Nuvaring in the prevention of pregnancy.
- There are chances for pregnancy to occur in case NuvaRing is left inside the vagina for four weeks and above. Consult the doctor to confirm the status of pregnancy.
- Usage of other contraceptive methods is necessary until the insertion of new NuvaRing is for seven consecutive days is in implementation. Consider male condoms with spermicide as a contraceptive method.
- Side effects such as vomiting, nausea, and vaginal bleeding might take place in case of an overdose of NuvaRing. So, the best advice is the insertion of 1 NuvaRing at a time.
Using NuvaRing with any of the following medicines might not be recommended. Your doctor decides on the combination of drugs with procedures and dosages respectively, in case you are already using one or more medications mentioned below:
- st. john’s wart
- some HIV medications
- some anti-seizure medicines
Above mentioned interactions is not a complete list, but in case you face any reaction with others, talk to your doctor, and find suggestions accordingly.
What are the contraindications?
Administration of Nuvaring is contraindicated in patients who have:
- thrombophlebitis or thromboembolic disorders
- major surgery with prolonged immobilization
- diabetes with vascular involvement
- uncontrolled hypertension
- known or suspected carcinoma of the breast or personal history of breast cancer
- carcinoma of the endometrium or other known or suspected estrogen-dependent neoplasia
- undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding
- cholestatic jaundice of pregnancy or jaundice with prior pill use
- hepatic adenomas or carcinomas, or active liver disease, as long as liver function has not returned to normal
- known or suspected pregnancy
- hypersensitivity of Nuvaring usage
Above mentioned issues is not a complete list of contraindications, but in case you face any other, talk to your doctor and find suggestions on the other problems.
Nuvaring might turn out to be an issue if a patient has no adequate access to medical facilities. In turn, she needs emergency treatment in few cases.
Adverse effects of NuvaRing usage
- Strokes and heart attacks: Women with smoking habits over the age of 35 are most likely to face heart attacks or strokes when using NuvaRing.
- High blood pressure: Chances of high blood pressure may be possible with hormonal contraceptives, including NuvaRing.
- Diabetes: NuvaRing cannot be in usage while diabetes with nerve, eye, kidney, and blood vessel damage is present in the body.
- Cancer: The scope for cancer increase is low in the reproductive organs and breast when using NuvaRing.
Other serious side effects include:
- vaginal infections
- vaginal discharge
- irritation to the vagina or cervix
- breast pain or discomfort
- dizziness, nausea, and vomiting
- headache, including migraine
- weight gain
- changes in appetite
- mood changes and depression
NuvaRing impact on the vagina
NuvaRing, when placed in the vagina, might be felt for a few women while others don’t feel. It’s quite common for many women feeling the NuvaRing moving slightly. This change in position might happen when NuvaRing is probably not fully inserted. So, use your finger to gently push the NuvaRing into the vagina until it’s comfortable.
There is no issue with NuvaRing pushed too far into the vagina or getting lost. The cervix blocks NuvaRing going deep. Also, there are chances for slipping of NuvaRing during intercourse, removing a tampon, and straining during a bowel movement.
There were cases when women inserted NuvaRing into the bladder accidentally. The pain is likely to occur during insertion or after that. Contact the doctor at the earliest to take measures of reducing pain or missing NuvaRing in the vagina.
Slipping of NuvaRing out of the vagina
- Measures are needed when the NuvaRing is out by moving, or accidental expel of the vagina. The slipping might happen during bowel movements, sexual intercourse, use of tampons, and even if it breaks.
- Shape of the NuvaRing may change as it breaks. Although there is a break in NuvaRing, its effectiveness of preventing pregnancy doesn’t reduce.
- In case NuvaRing breaks and slips out of the vagina, throw the broken ring in trash. Note that cut ring thrown is out of reach from children and pets.
- Make sure that NuvaRing is not pulled out while removing a tampon. Also, insertion of NuvaRing followed by tampon insertion is the correct procedure.
- Sexual intercourses and bowel movements lead to NuvaRing slippage out of the vagina at times. See that NuvaRing is back to the right position always as a contraception method.
- In case NuvaRing is out of the vagina for less than three continuous hours, re-use it by insertion into the vagina after rinsing it in the cold to lukewarm (not hot) water.
NuvaRing out for more than 3 hours
When NuvaRing is out of the vagina for more than three hours continuously, measures depend on the schedule that it happens.
It might not be possible to protect against pregnancy during Weeks 1 and 2. Insert the very recently (same day but hours back) removed ring at the earliest. Additionally, another back-up birth control method needs to be in place. Male condoms with spermicide can be the back-up contraceptive method until the ring is in use for seven consecutive days.
Re-insertion of the NuvaRing that has been out of your vagina during Week 3 can show no impact on Birth Control. Broken and slipped ring out of the vagina should be in the trash bin. Never let thrown ring be in the reach of children and pets. Male condoms with spermicide can be the back-up until the ring is used for seven consecutive days, follow one of the two options
New NuvaRing insertion to start the next 21-days cycle is an option. In such cases, the regular period might not occur, but there are chances for spotting and vaginal bleeding.
Don’t let a gap of seven days from the time with the slipping of the older ring that was removed to the new one inserted. Rest assured. There might be a period in the meantime.
And keep in mind to consult a doctor and check the pregnancy if NuvaRing was out of the vagina for an uncalculated time frame.
Complications in periods with NuvaRing
Unplanned bleeding is one of the primary concerns while using NuvaRing. This unexpected bleeding in other terms is bleeding and spotting than expected between the periods. Also, this kind of bleeding is quite common in the first few months of
NuvaRing use, while it may sometimes prolong to longer time frames.
However, unplanned bleeding may be temporary and doesn’t cause serious problems. NuvaRing usage cannot be stopped in c
ontradiction to the scheduled prescription for just the reason of these temporary bleeding issues. It is always better to see a doctor in case of heavy bleeding and spotting for a more extended period.
Buy Nuvaring online: FAQs
Now that you are done reading all the necessary information; here are some of the most frequently asked questions that patients have on how to buy Nuvaring online & use it to get the best results.
Who should stop using NuvaRing?
NuvaRing should not be in use if:
- There’s a habit of smoking at the age of 35 and more.
- Blood clots in arms, legs, lungs, or eyes are already present. Consideration of history with blood clots is a must.
Genetic issues of blood clots are live.
- There’s a stroke or heart attack.
- There are specific heart valve and heart rhythm issues. These issues sometimes cause blood clots in the heart.
- High blood pressure that is uncontrollable with medicines is the case.
- Diabetes with nerve, eye, kidney, or blood vessel damage is more.
- Have migraine headaches with 35years of age or more, certain kinds of severe migraine headaches with aura, weakness, numbness, and changes in vision.
- Interaction might occur with Hepatitis C drug intake. The combination of NuvaRing with Hepatitis may increase liver enzyme levels in the blood.
- Vaginal bleeding is more to become a complication.
- Chances or occurrence of pregnancy is confirmed.
- Cancer occurs in female hormones, either in the present or past.
- Allergy is detected to etonogestrel, Ethinyl estradiol of NuvaRing.
- What happens if I miss a period when using NuvaRing (etonogestrel/Ethinyl estradiol vaginal ring)?
- Birth Control methods are an exception a few times even when after missing periods but are pregnancy-free. But pregnancy
cannot be overruled in few circumstances as below:
- A period is missing when NuvaRing is out of the vagina for more than 3 hours during usage.
- In case the waiting period of the new NuvaRing is one week and more.
- When two consecutive periods are missing although a correct procedure of NuvaRing is in use.
- More than four weeks of usage of the same NuvaRing in the vagina.
- Remember to consult a doctor in case of pregnancy and stop using NuvaRing immediately.
Will NuvaRing dissolve?
NuvaRing does not dissolve as it is non-biodegradable. It releases a low dose of hormones into your body over three weeks. After that time, you need to remove it, take a week off from NuvaRing, and insert a new one seven days after removal.
Is Nuvaring consumption preferable for smoking women?
Smoking has severe cardiovascular side effects of hormonal birth control pills in women. The hazards include death from blood clots, heart attack, or stroke.
Where should I store Nuvaring?
Storage of NuvaRing can be under maintenance at:
68°F to 77°F room temperature. (20°C to 25°C).
Never above 86°F (30°C).
Places where direct sunlight isn’t falling.
NuvaRing that is under disposable condition should be back in the resealable foil pouch. Note that the ring thrown in the trash bin is out of reach from children and pets. Never dispose of used NuvaRing by flushing in the toilet.
Is it safe to buy Nuvaring online?
Yes, you can buy Nuvaring online securely and in a discreet manner at SecurePharmaOnline (SPO).
Apart from Nuvaring, SPO deals in a variety of Generic drugs that are clinically proven and cost-effective.
Also, SPO ensures easy availability, authenticity, affordability, complete safety and privacy, and speedy delivery.
May 13, 2021 113 Comments Sam Bell
The Progestogen-only pills contain progesterone hormone for contraception. These do not have estrogen hormones as in combination with birth control pills. This medication has a huge set of benefits for females. But also have a few drawbacks. In the below...
May 12, 2021 113 Comments Sam Bell
Levitra is a pill for the treatment of ED (Erectile Dysfunction) in men. It has Vardenafil as the active ingredient. It can give a lasting erection for about 4 to 5 hours. The medicine is available in different strengths and...
May 11, 2021 113 Comments Sam Bell
Hormonal contraception methods are reliable in preventing pregnancy. But you may have to switch birth control in case of increased side effects, or preference change. There are many reasons due to which you may want to replace the existing contraceptive...
May 10, 2021 113 Comments Sam Bell
Do you want to reduce the number of periods you experience? Or, do you want to skip periods altogether? If yes, then consider using hormonal birth control methods. These can assist in preventing unplanned pregnancy. Also, it can stop or...