Active Ingredient : Gabapentin
Strengths : 800 Mg
Average Delivery : 10 To 12 Working Days
Expire Date : 10/03/2022
Buy Generic Neurontin Online | Gabapentin: Uses, Side Effects, Benefits & Precautions
Generic Neurontin also referred to as Neurontin is a medicine used to treat symptoms of seizures, and nerve pains. The generic name for Neurontin is Gabapentin that is an anti-epileptic drug, and an anticonvulsant.
|Package||New Customer Price||Old Customer Price||Add To Cart|
|20 Pills Of 20 Mg||
$4.45 Per Pill
$4.01 Per Pill
|50 Pills Of 20 Mg||
$2.78 Per Pill
$2.5 Per Pill
70 Pills Of 20 Mg
$2.27 Per Pill
$2.04 Per Pill
100 Pills Of 20 Mg
$1.99 Per Pill
$1.79 Per Pill
120 Pills Of 20 Mg
$1.91 Per Pill
$1.72 Per Pill
150 Pills Of 20 Mg
$1.79 Per Pill
$1.61 Per Pill
200 Pills Of 20 Mg
$1.6 Per Pill
$1.44 Per Pill
300 Pills Of 20 Mg
$1.56 Per Pill
$1.41 Per Pill
500 Pills Of 20 Mg
$1.4 Per Pill
$1.26 Per Pill
Everything you need to know to buy Generic Neurontin online & How to use it?
Neurontin is used in adults to treat nerve pains caused by shingles or herpes virus. Also, treatment of seizures is possible in patients with three years and above.
Dosages and administrations of Neurontin
The doctor usually advises consuming Generic Neurontin depending on factors such as age group, dosage form, and renal function. Never swallow the pill entirely at a time. Chew or crush the tablet on consumption either with or without food.
Dosage allocation for postherpetic neuralgia
- Initially, consumption of 300 mg once on day one is recommended and needs an administration as per the doctor’s prescription.
- Increase doses of up to 600 mg per day or 300 mg twice a day is recommended and requires an administration as per the doctor’s prescription.
- Increased doses of up to 900 mg per day or 300 mg thrice a day is recommended and requires an administration as per the doctor’s prescription.
- Increased doses of up to 1800 mg per day or 600 mg thrice a day is recommended with titration schedule and dosage allocations as per the doctor.
Dosage allocation depending on age for epilepsy with partial-onset seizures
12 years and above:
- Initially, consumption of 300 mg thrice (total of 900 mg) is recommended and requires an administration as per the doctor’s prescription.
- However, the maximum of 600 mg in three doses a day is applicable depending on the severity and other body conditions applicable.
Three to 11 years:
- Initially, consumption of 10 mg/kg/day to 15 mg/kg/day in three divided doses is recommended with a titration schedule up to 3 days and requires an administration as per the doctor’s prescription.
- The recommended maintenance dosage of 40 mg/kg/day in three divided doses a day is applicable for patients of age 3-4 years.
- The recommended maintenance dosage of 25 mg/kg/day to 35 mg/kg/day in three divided doses a day is applicable for patients of age 5-11 years.
Never abruptly alter the dosages even while stopping the medication. Those with improved health condition after the Generic Neurontin medication consumption can gradually reduce the dosage as per doctor’s recommendation.
Using Generic Neurontin with any of the following medicines might not be recommended. Your doctor decides on the combination of drugs with procedures and dosages respectively.
In case you are already using one or more medications mentioned below:
- vitamin D3
Above mentioned interactions is not a complete list, but in case you face any reaction with the mixed intake of drugs, talk to your doctor, and find suggestions accordingly.
Generic Neurontin Disease interactions
There are nine disease interactions with Generic Neurontin, which include:
- bone marrow depression
- metabolic acidosis
- angle closure glaucoma
- severe liver disease
- suicidal tendency
- renal dysfunction
Generic Neurontin side effects
- rolling eye movements
- aggressive behavior
- concentration problems
- rapidly changing moods
Above mentioned side effects that are more common is not a complete list, but in case you face any other, talk to your doctor and find suggestions on the other side effects.
Less common side effects include
- chest pain
- runny nose
- double vision
- voice changes
- loss of memory
- eye discharge
- frequent urination
- depressed mood
- neck pain
- weight gain
Above mentioned side effects is not a complete list, but in case you face any other, talk to the doctor, and find suggestions on the other side effects.
Buy Geberic Neurontin Online: FAQs
What is the solution in case I skip or miss a dose?
Take the skipped or missed dose of Generic Neurontin at the earliest when you recall. It doesn’t matter if the skipped dose is near to the time frame of the next dose, continue consuming the regular schedule leaving behind the skipped one. Do not take extra medicine to compensate or to make up the missed dose.
Where should Generic Neurontin be stored?
Neurontin can be stored at room temperature, with sufficient heat and sunlight, preferably away from moisture.
Is it safe to buy Generic Neurontin online?
Yes, purchasing Generic Neurontin online is secure and discreet at SecurePharmaOnline (SPO). SPO deals in different kinds of drugs that are clinically proven and cost-effective. Also, SPO ensures authenticity, easy availability, affordability, complete safety, speedy delivery, and privacy.
November 21, 2019 113 Comments NagaRaju
Viagra is one of the widely preferred drugs that have been on reputation in sales since the last 30 years. Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is possible with the drugs Viagra and its generic Sildenafil Citrate. Both these ED drugs...
November 7, 2019 113 Comments Sam Bell
For men thinking more about sex, it isn’t an issue. But the partner who is not as active as you is something to consider. An overactive libido, a.k.a. High sex drive may lead to unhealthy situations in a relationship and...
November 6, 2019 113 Comments Sam Bell
Morning wood is a term that many aren’t aware of, which relates to a routine activity in men. So this blog explains what it is, how, and when it happens. What Does Morning Wood Mean? Morning wood or Morning erections,...
November 5, 2019 113 Comments Sam Bell
Does food affect the level of testosterone in a human body? Multiple studies have given a positive conclusion. To make things clearer & easy to understand, we've created a list of 8 foods that lower testosterone in men. But first,...