The major sexual problems among men are premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. These two problems are not in the hands of the men. However, due to these problems, people suffer in their relationships. Nowadays medical science has improved a lot. That is why the sufferers are using ED medication. Let’s talk about diabetes. The combination of diabetes and sexual problems is deadly. Diabetes is called a killer disease. With the help of proper medicine, people are overcoming the problem. However, the permanent solution for ED and PE is to go for surgery. Surgery on the other hand seems to be risky and problematic. On the other hand, by maintaining a proper diet and lifestyle, ED and PE can be cured. So, follow the article. We are going to discuss the best ED pill for people with diabetes. There are several medicines available on the market. You can choose anyone who suits you.
How Do ED Pills Function?
During sexual activity, the brain sends signals to the male. That is why the blood flow becomes smooth and it helps in erection. For those who are suffering from erectile dysfunction, something is impending this entire process. With the help of medicines, this problem can be cured. Medicines help the blood vessels to relax and the good flow becomes normal in the penis. You will feel good and can enjoy sexual moments with your partner unconditionally.
ED pills are often phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These block the PDE5 enzyme Trusted Source, which helps control blood flow. Disrupting this enzyme causes the smooth muscle in arterial blood vessels to relax, increasing blood flow. Meanwhile, the veins constrict, causing a mismatch in blood flow that leads to penile rigidity.
Those who are suffering from ED must take the medicine to enjoy full-fledged. The medicines are tested in the laboratory and after that only those are taken on the market.
Can Diabetes Patients Take ED Pills?
Those who have diabetes experience three times more likely to experience ED than males without diabetes. In the case of high blood sugar, blood vessels get damaged. So, the medicine takes time to function.
There are several other factors as well which increase the risks of ED. These are drinking alcohol, smoking, obesity and having high blood pressure. Research states that people with diabetes suffer from high blood pressure, cardiovascular problems and other problems. This might lead to ED.
Diabetes means the increase of sugar in the blood. Most people with diabetes can take ED pills. However, it is essential to consult with doctors first. It is because the medicines affect heart rate and vision. That is why one should be careful while using it. Here we are going to discuss some of the best medicines for the treatment of ED.
Sildenafil: Sildenafil is often called Viagra. It contains PDE5 inhibitors. It takes 30-35 minutes to work and kasta up to 4-5 hours. It means you can do physical relations for 4-5 hours because the blood flow will be normal in the penis. It is one of the best medicines for curing ED. However, several people face some side effects. The common side effects of Sildenafil are dizziness, nausea, blurred vision, headaches, and muscle and back pain. In some cases, users also feel pain in the chest and painful erections. So, try this pill.
Tadalafil: Tadalafil is also called Cialis. This medicine is strong and another PDE5 inhibitor for ED. Just like Sildenafil, Tadalafil is also best for the treatment of ED and PE. As soon as you take the medicine, the blood flows in the entire body, especially in the penis. The penis becomes strong and erect. The effect remains for at least 2 days. It means that you can do sexual activities in these two days without taking medicine. This medicine is quite good for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Moreover, all the problems associated with prostate enlargement can also be solved. Cialis is best for those people who indulge in sexual activity quite often. The common symptoms of Tadalafil are stuffy or runny nose, muscle aches and headaches. However, the other rare symptoms are indigestion, cough and cold etc. If you experience any other symptoms other than these then you must consult with the doctors.
Vardenafil: Levitra is the brand name of Vardenafil. It is also one of the best medicines for the treatment of ED. This medicine, like the others, needs some time to erect. It means you have to take the medicine at least 60 minutes ago before the sexual activity. Several people love to take this medicine because it doesn’t contain any side effects. Though there are fewer reports regarding the side effects of Vardenafil. The common symptoms are headaches, stomach problems, muscle and back pain, blurred vision, fever, etc. Any medicine has side effects. Vardenafil is no exception. However, doctors rely upon this medicine because it stays for a long time. It means you don’t have to take the medicine daily. With the help of one medicine, you can do sexual activity for two days.
Avanafil: Avanafil is also known as Stendra. It works quicker than the other PDE5 inhibitors. It starts to act within 25-30 minutes. It is bit slower than the other medicine. However, it is not available in generic form and is quite expensive in comparison with the others. Just like the other medicines, Stendra also possesses some side effects. The common side effects are stuffy or runny nose, hot flashes, headaches, nausea, blurred vision, and so on. As it is expensive, people often avoid it. However, we must mention that the medicine is effective and can give you better sex life. It is always recommended to consult the doctor before deciding on the doses. A small dose is highly effective in the case of Avanafil. On the other hand, a high dose can give you several other side effects. So, be careful and try to avoid high doses.
What Are The Alternative Ways For The Treatment Of ED?
The alternative way other than to take medicine is to go for surgery. However, surgery is strictly prohibited especially if you have high blood pressure and blood sugar. Moreover, doctors do not go for surgery in the case of older males who are above 50. Here, we are going to describe some of the ways to get rid of ED or PE.
- Healthy lifestyle: By leading a healthy lifestyle, you can remain fit and fine. Try to reduce your weight if you are obese. Regular exercise and quitting smoking and drinking can help you to get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- Stress-free: Try to remain stress-free in your life. If you remain tense free then the blood will flow normally in the penis. This way one will not face premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- Control underlying disease: Men often suffer from underlying diseases like sugar, blood pressure, etc. By maintaining a healthy life, one can control erectile dysfunction.
- Medications: Though we have discussed the medicines above. If you remain under medications for a long time then premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction can be stopped.
- Counselling: Research states that counselling can turn out to be effective. Erectile dysfunction is related to emotional and psychological causes. So, counselling often helps to get rid of the problem.
- Exercise: There are several types of exercises available. With the help of these exercises, the blood flow becomes normal in the penis. You can easily get rid of ED. However, you need to perform the exercises daily without fail.
- Injection therapy: Another alternative is injection therapy. It means medicines in the form of injections should be injected into the penis. The blood flow will be normal and the erection will occur during the sexual activity. The injections are costly and also have some side effects.
- Devices: Vacuum devices use suction to draw blood into the penis.
- Surgery: If all the previously mentioned actions failed then surgery is the only option left to cure ED. The surgery required several things to keep in mind. The doctors suggest a surgically implanted prosthesis.
These are the alternative treatment procedures of ED. Several men suffer from this problem. So visit our store – the best online pharmacy in the USA. Purchase the medicine and take it as per the recommendations of the doctors.
To conclude we must say that when you will discover ED in your life, without any delay start taking ED medication. We are sure that you will overcome your problem. Moreover, you can use medicines during sexual activities. It has been noticed that teenagers often like to use medicine just for experimenting. This should not be done. Medicines are only for adult males not for women and children. Nowadays medical science has improved a lot. With the help of proper medicine, one can easily get rid of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.