Men suffer from two main types of male impotency issues, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. The occurrence of one of these issues may also increase the person’s vulnerability towards the second. Age is a major factor that increases a man’s vulnerability towards impotency issues. Before men suffering from ED issues consider to buy sildenafil citrate tablets online, they should know about the efficacy of the medicine. Here we hope to share information about male impotency issues and the effect of Sildenafil Citrate in treating the same.
Different Risk Factors That Increase the Probability of ED Issues in Men
ED (Erectile dysfunction) in men can happen at any age. However, the probability increases with age. Some common risk factors for erectile dysfunction in men are as follows:
- A man who has a close relative with premature ejaculation or other impotency issues stands a higher chance of developing ED issues at some age.
- The chances of developing ED issues increase by 10% in each decade.
- A history of impotency issues in the past also increases the chances of developing ED issues in future.
- Certain medical conditions and health problems may result in temporary ED issues as a side effect.
- Certain treatments or medicines may also cause temporary ED issues in men.
- Trauma, anxiety, stress and other psychological causes may also result in ED issues in men.
- Smoking and other addictions can result in ED issues in men.
What Happens in ED (Erectile Dysfunction)?
When a man gets aroused, blood rushes into the male organ causing an erection. The PDE5 hormone regulates the flow of blood into the major organs of the body. It is also the hormone that cuts off blood supply to male organ even when excited, in case the person is ill. This happens because there is not enough blood in the body when the person is ill. So, the PDE5 hormone cuts off the supply to male organ during erection.
In some men, PDE5 hormone malfunctions. It cuts off the rush of blood into the male organ even when the person is perfectly well. This is what causes ED (erectile dysfunction) issues in men.
How Sildenafil Citrate Works to Counter ED Issues?
Sildenafil Citrate works to inhibit the action of the PDE5 hormone. This allows the blood to rush to the male organ when a man is aroused. Sildenafil Citrate shows its effect as soon as it is digested by the body. The effect of the medicine can stay for 4-5 hours. The medicine only works to tackle physical ED issues. If the ED issues result from psychological causes, Sildenafil Citrate cannot help you. In such situations, you may have to consult a psychologist or a counsellor to tackle the issue.
Study Conducted to Check the Efficacy of Sildenafil Citrate in Treating Older Men
While the chances of developing ED issues increase with age, so does the risk of medicines harming your health. This is the reason why it is not advisable to simply buy sildenafil citrate tablets online when you suffer from ED issues at any age. You must first understand the efficacy of Sildenafil Citrate at tackling ED issues and then see whether to go for it.
A test was conducted to verify the efficacy of Sildenafil Citrate on elderly men. The test was conducted on 44 men with ED issues and aged 60 or more. The men were tested for testosterone levels before the treatment commenced. The level was found to be the same in younger men with ED as well as these elderly men. After subjecting these men to a treatment of Sildenafil Citrate medicine for at least 4 weeks of therapy, the test was conducted again. There was a visible difference in the testosterone levels after the treatment. The difference was greater in younger men with ED issues but even elderly men showed a good difference. Some adverse effects were evident in 2-6% patients who underwent the treatment. However, the side effects were mild and none of the test subjects considered discontinuing the treatment. It is clear that even elderly men can enjoy wholesome love lives by using Sildenafil Citrate medicine. Go ahead and buy sildenafil citrate tablets online to make the best of your love life.
Possible Side Effects of Using Sildenafil Citrate
Study reveals that Sildenafil Citrate has been helpful in tackling ED issues in most cases. However, you should know the possible side effects of the medicine before you buy sildenafil citrate tablets online. Here is a list of the most common side effects possible:
- Many men experience digestive side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion and loose motions when they first use Sildenafil Citrate. However, these are temporary side effects that wane away when the body gets used to the medicine.
- Some men also complain of facial flushing, skin irritation and rashes after using the medicine.
- Men may experience headaches and dizziness after using this medicine. This is the reason why you should not do any risky activity like driving or swimming after using this medicine.
- Some men also experience vision related problems such as temporary color blindness or double vision.
- In very rare cases, men complain of chest pain and palpitations. Consult a doctor if you experience such symptoms.
- The medicine is known to increase the heart rate and is not recommended for people with cardiovascular health issues. It should also not be used by men suffering from hypertension.
Safety and Storage Information for Sildenafil Citrate
While buying Sildenafil Citrate, always check the expiry date of the medicine. Once the medicine has crossed its expiry date, it does not show the same effect. You must store Sildenafil Citrate tablets in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from the reach of children because it can be harmful if kids accidentally have it. You must inform your doctor about existing health problems before starting on the course of this medicine. The doctor will be the best person to decide whether the medicine is safe for use.