Impotency issues have been a major hurdle in relationships for men. In the past, there was no solution to tackle male impotency issues like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. However, times are changing. Now, medicines like Viagra and Levitra have made life easier for men. The medicines work effectively to counter ED issues due to malfunctioning PDE5 hormone. You can lead a happy love life without any interruptions. However, you need to be worried about the side effects of these medicines.
Different Medicines to Tackle Male Impotency Issues
ED 9erectile dysfunction) is one of the most common forms of male impotency issues visible today. There are several medicines available to tackle this male impotency issue. Prominent among them are listed below:
Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate): Viagra is the first medicine that was released to tackle ED issues in men. The main constituent in this medicine is Sildenafil Citrate. The medicine is available in different concentrations of Sildenafil Citrate like 50mg, 100mg and so on. The doctor may prescribe Viagra 150mg when the smaller doses of this medicine do not show the required effect. Viagra takes 30-45 minutes to get digested by the body. Go for a light meal if you want the medicine to show its effect sooner. The medicine’s effect stays for 4-5 hours. It is best to have this medicine half an hour prior to lovemaking to see the best effect.
Cialis (Tadalafil): People who do not get the desired result with Viagra may choose Cialis instead. This medicine is also prescribed by the doctors to patients who are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate. Cialis has the main constituent Tadalafil. The medicine should be used about half an hour prior to lovemaking. Unlike Viagra, this medicine stays in the body for up to 36 hours. The medicine is best suited for those who wish to enjoy lovemaking without any interruptions. Cialis is available online in 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg and 20 mg dosages.
Levitra (Vardenafil): Yet another popularly available medicine to treat ED issues is Levitra (Vardenafil). The medicine should be used half an hour to an hour prior to lovemaking. The medicine should only be used once in 24 hours. The medicine is available in 5mg, 10mg and 20 mg strengths. It can be ordered online too from trusted pharmacies.
Super P Force: Sometimes, just one ingredient is not enough to revive your sleeping libido. Some men suffer not just from ED issues but also suffer from PE (premature ejaculation) issues. For such men, the doctor may recommend Super P Force medicine. This is a unique medicine designed to combat both ED and PE in one go. This medicine has two main ingredients, Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. The combined impact of these two medicines ensures quick erection and better stimulation. If you suffer from multiple impotency issues, choose Super P Force Tablets to tackle them.
How the ED Medicines May Impact Heart Health?
While the ED medicines like Levitra, Cialis or Viagra help bring love life on the right track, it may affect other aspects of health too. People have always been concerned about how these ED medicines may impact overall health. They wonder how these medicines may affect the regular functioning of the important organs of the body such as the heart. Some research and studies have also been done in this direction. Researchers state some stunning benefits of using the PDE5 inhibitor class of medicines to tackle ED issues. These medicines have some positive effects of heart health. Research reveals that men who have used Cialis, Levitra or Viagra to counter male impotency issues have a 33% lowered risk of dying from heart failure after their first heart attack. This is surely a positive statistic that supports the use of PDE5 inhibitors. However, there needs to be substantial evidence to support this research before this can be regarded as fact.
What are the Possible Side effects of ED Medicines?
Before using any of the PDE5 inhibitors, you should be aware of the possible side effects of these medicines. Here we have listed out the most common side effects of the same for your knowledge:
- The PDE5 inhibitors cause digestive health symptoms in the first-time users of these medicines. They may suffer from nausea, vomiting and indigestion after using these medicines.
- Headache and dizziness are possible side effects of these medicines.
- In some men, these medicines cause temporary colour blindness, temporary deafness of blurred vision.
- The medicine may cause confusion and this is why it is not advisable to take up any risky activity after using the medicine.
- In rare cases, the medicine may cause chest pain or heart palpitations. If you experience anything of the sort, consult your doctor immediately.
- Priapism is another rare side effect observed in some patients. If you observe this side effect, contact the doctor immediately.
- The medicine also changes the heart rate and is not suitable for men with hypertension.
What are the Warnings Related to the Use of ED Medicines?
The right use of the ED medicines Cialis, Viagra and Levitra is only possible if you know the warnings against them. Here is a list of the same:
- The medicine should not be used alongside other PDE5 inhibitors. The combined effect of multiple PDE5 inhibitors could be fatal.
- The medicine should not be used alongside alcohol. The effect of the medicine is either impaired or affected adversely when used with alcohol.
- The medicine should not be used past its expiry date. These medicines show a different effect post their expiry date.
- The medicine should not be used by men who are using nitrite medicines. The PDE5 inhibitors may interact adversely with nitrite medicines.
- Damaged medicines should not be consumed.
Why Consult a Doctor Before Using ED Medicines?
If you are suffering from ED issues, it is best to consult a doctor before you take any medicine. Here are some reasons why you must consult a doctor:
- The doctor can help to evaluate the causes for ED issues. Sometimes, the causes could be psychological or lifestyle causes and medicines won’t help. Only the doctor can suggest the right solution.
- The doctor can inform you all about the medicine before you start using it. He will start on one of the ED medicines to check how it impacts you. He can suggest better options if the medicine does not help your condition.
- The doctor can keep you informed about the possible side effects. The doctor can also help to take prompt action if your health gets affected adversely.
- The doctor can warn you about the effects of overdose of these medicines. This will help you take the medicine in the right doses.
- If you have queries or doubts regarding the use of these medicines, you can clear these queries by asking the doctor.
For all the above reasons, it is vital that you consult a doctor before starting on ED medicines. Apart from medicines, there are other ways to improve your reproductive health. Keep your body fit by exercising regularly. Sleep well and maintain proper sleep hygiene. This will prevent stress. Eat healthy foods as this contributes to better reproductive health. Get rid of addictions like smoking and drinking. Maintain open communication with your partner for a smooth relationship.