Menopause brings bout many changes in a woman’s body. Women undergoing menopause struggle through different symptoms including a lowered libido. These issues can result in psychological problems in women. Thankfully, today there is a lot of awareness among women about menopause and the changes it brings to women’s health. Women are also aware about their sexual freedom and rights. They understand that sex life doesn’t end but only changes as a result of menopause. There are medicines like Lovegra (Sildenafil Citrate) for women that can help improve love life for women in their menopause. Lovegra works by improving the drive and reducing the adverse symptoms during menopause.
What is Lovegra?
Lovegra (Sildenafil Citrate) is alternately referred to as Female Viagra. The medicine works to counter sexual dysfunction in women. Lowered libido can hamper a woman’s love life. It can also cause multiple other physical and psychological issues for women as listed below:
- Women suffering from sexual dysfunction may suffer from the dryness of the vagina.
- Lowered libido may make intercourse painful for women.
- The inability to satisfy the partner in bed may cause the woman to suffer from lowered self-esteem.
- Dissatisfaction on bed my also result in increased anxiety, stress and suicidal thoughts in some women.
How to Use Lovegra?
Lovegra (Sildenafil Citrate) is found to be effective in tackling sexual dysfunction in women. The medicine works to increase the blood flow through the reproductive organs to increase sensitivity. The medicine ensures better lubrication allowing an enjoyable intercourse. The medicine should be used just prior to lovemaking. The medicine shows its effect as soon as it mingles with the bloodstream. This can take anywhere between 25-30 minutes. The effect of this medicine can stay for 4-5 hours.
You need to make sure the medicine is intact and in good shape before you use it. Avoid using alcohol when you are using Lovegra. The medicine may cause headache and mild dizziness. This is why it is recommended not to do any heavy activities like driving or swimming while you are on Lovegra.
What are the Side Effects of Lovegra?
Before you Buy Lovegra Pills Online, you should know the possible side effects of this medicine. Here we have shared a list of the probable side effects. Check them out:
- The medicine can cause headaches and dizziness in some women.
- Women who have sensitive skin may suffer from skin rash, itchy skin or facial flushing.
- Some women also complain about digestive health issues like nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
- Some women also complain about blurred vision or temporary colour blindness after using this medicine.
- If women experience palpitations or chest pain, they must consult their doctor immediately.
- Consult your doctor if the medicine is incapable of giving the desired result.
When is Lovegra Not Helpful for Women with Sexual Dysfunction?
In some cases, sexual dysfunction in women cannot be treated by medicine. This is because the underlying cause of sexual dysfunction is different. Here we have shred different situations where Lovegra cannot correct your love life:
- When the sexual dysfunction in woman is the result of conflict with the partner, medicine cannot help.
- Women suffering from sexual dysfunction due to psychological causes cannot benefit from Lovegra. The classic examples of psychological causes are post traumatic stress, version towards nudity and intimacy or simply different sexual orientation.
- Some women suffer from sexual dysfunction as a side effect of smoking addiction. Medicine cannot help unless that habit is corrected.
How Does Lovegra Impact Women in Their Menopause?
Since most women lose their libido during menopause, Lovegra is their go-to medicine. A study was conducted to find out how the use of Lovegra impacted women and their love lives. The study was conducted on 33 post-menopausal women with sexual dysfunction. The impact of Lovegra (Sildenafil Citrate 50mg) was evaluated for 4 weeks, 8 weeks and 12 weeks respectively. Out of the group size, 91% successfully completed the duration of the study. The women were evaluated for different aspects of sexual dysfunction such as libido, lubrication, clitoral sensitivity, orgasm as well as overall satisfaction. The study revealed satisfactory results. The women experienced significant changes in clitoral sensitivity as well as lubrication. Some women complained of hypersensitivity of the clitoris after using the medicine. There were no serious side effects in any of the post-menopausal women after using Lovegra. This reveals that the medicine suited these women and can be used to get over sexual dysfunction.
Should You Consult a Doctor Before Taking Lovegra?
Before you go ahead and buy Lovegra Pills online, it is important to consult your doctor. Here are some reasons why you should consult a doctor for the same:
Doctor Can Inform You About the Right Use of the Medicine
You must know when and how to use Lovegra to benefit from it most. You can gain this information from your doctor. He may suggest you to use this medicine 30-40 minutes prior to lovemaking. This is because the medicine shows its effect only after it is digested by the body.
Doctor Can Tell You About the Possible Side Effects of the Medicine
All medicines show certain side effects and Lovegra is no exception. The doctor can inform you about possible side effects of Lovegra such as skin irritation, facial flushing, digestive health issues or headaches. This will help you decide whether to use Lovegra.
The Doctor Can Inform You About the Drug Interactions of the Medicine
The doctor will tell you which medicines to avoid while using Lovegra medicine. He will tell you to avoid medicines that interact adversely with Sildenafil Citrate. He will tell you not to use nitrite medicines.
The Doctor Can Tell You Whether It Is Safe for You to Use Lovegra
A doctor can advise you for or against a medicine by observing your health history. The medicine may not suit women with certain health issues. The doctor will inform you about the same and prevent your health from suffering a downfall.